If your delivery day is still 48 hours away, log into your account and go to your vacation tools. The vacation dates you select must include the day of the delivery you wish to cancel. You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of your order. Click ‘delete’.
It is our customer’s responsibility to cancel their account with our office, using either the phone number of email address above, when they wish to stop receiving deliveries. Any orders delivered without notice of cancellation will be paid for by the customer. Additionally, pre-paid accounts that are canceled before the funds are depleted, and a refund is requested, will be assessed a $15 processing fee for any returned monies.
Credit is applied to customer accounts for damaged or missing items and is decucted from future orders. In the case of no future orders, Terra Organics will refund the precise amount to customer credit card or via check.
Past due account are subject to collection action.
Modification of Terms
Terra Organics reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Terra Organics Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Terra Organics Web Site.
Link to 3rd Party Site
The Terra Organics Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Terra Organics and Terra Organics is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Terra Organics is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Terra Organics is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Terra Organics of the site or any association with its operators.
Release of Liability
Terra Organics will never sell or transfer any personal information to a third-party, except as required by law.
Terra Organics may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Terra Organics has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Terra Organics reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Terra Organics reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Terra Organics reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Terra Organics’ sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Terra Organics does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Terra Organics specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized Terra Organics spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Terra Organics.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.