- Mix into cream cheese and spread on top of a bagel or slice of crusty bread.
- Add to potato, tuna, or chicken salad for an extra crunch.
- Sauté greens and radishes and serve with butter and salt and pepper for a tasty side dish.
- Stir into sour cream or plain yogurt and use as a topping for baked potatoes or chili.
- Slice into green salads.
- Serve as a snack with butter and salt.
To store: separate the radishes from their greens and store each in a plastic bag in the fridge. Use the greens within 1-2 days of purchase. The radishes will keep for a few days longer.